Here are six important church metrics you shouldn't ignore:
- Conversion trends
- Ministry involvement trends
- Small group attendance trends
- Total giving trends
- Budget giving trends
- Weekly per capita giving
Some highlights from today's Rainer Report:
- The higher the percentage of members you get involved in ministry, the smaller the back door of the church will get.
- Small-group attendance trends will likely tell you more about other areas of the church—giving, involvement, worship attendance and so forth.
- Total giving isn't the only giving trend you need to be watching in your church.
- Giving trends are often early indicators for other church health trends.
Watch the video to learn more!
Thom S. Rainer is the president of LifeWay Christian Resources.
This article originally appeared at thomrainer.com.
Dr. Steve Greene is now sharing stories, teachings, and conversations with guests who lead with love on Love Leads, a new podcast. Listen now.
Dr. Mark Rutland deconstructs the man after God's own heart in David the Great. Explore of the the Bible's most complex stories of sin and redemption. Discover the real David.
The one verb most frequently missing from leadership manifestos is LOVE. Dr. Steve Greene teaches in order to be an effective leader in every area of life, you must lead with love. Lead with Love.
Your ministry's future depends on how you develop leaders using five practices to establish influence, build people, and impact others for a lifetime. Amplify Your Leadership.