Page 2 of 2
- 21. 10 Realities Every Young Leader Needs To Grasp
- I work with young leaders every day. And I have to say it's one of my favorite parts of leading. I have two incredible young leaders as sons. (The picture with this post is with them a few years ago—taken ...
- Created on 01 December 2016
- 22. Why Hiding Your Imperfections Isn't the Best Idea
- A few months ago, a young woman I've known all her life looked at me and said, "What's that on your face?" She's the bold, outspoken type, so her question didn't shock me, but I said, "What particular ...
- Created on 10 November 2016
- 23. 5 Reasons Why Vulnerability Is a Forgotten Virtue of Great Leadership
- You don't know it all. There are limits to your knowledge, ability and energy. And while the competitive nature of our culture, which often sneaks into our lives in ministry, would have us to hid all of ...
- Created on 14 April 2016